Planned phase I: Massachusetts, USA
(MAASHA TRUST CLINIC)
“Your choice is in action only, never in the results thereof. Do not think you are the author of the results of the action. Let your attachment not be to inaction.”
Clinical and Telehealth Program
1) To provide affordable physical and telehealth services to patients with or without access to face-to-face physical consultation.
2) Telehealth program will include internal medicine, thrombosis (blood clots) and urgent care medicine consultations.
For appointments please click here.
Massachusetts Students Support Grants
1) As part of the first phase of activities, the Trust plans to fund 'Travel' grants to trainees to assist them in preparing and presenting scientific research at international conferences.
2) Annually, the Trust intends to support up to five 'Travel' grants to eligible trainees enrolled at higher education institutes in Massachusetts.
Planned phase I: Gujarat, India
(Bharat Health and Research Institute)
"Just as a well-lighted fire reduces wood to ashes, so too, the fire of knowledge reduces all actions (results of actions) to ashes."
Ambulatory Medical Center
BHRI Clinical Programs:
1) Adult internal and emergency medicine clinic.
2) Vascular health and thrombosis clinic.
3) Cancer diagnosis and occult cancer screening clinic.
4) Telemedicine clinic.
Clinical Research Institute
BHRI Research Programs:
1) Establish 'Gandhinagar cohort' for clinical observational, epidemiologic research after informed consent.
2) Design, implement first phase studies and innovate clinical practice.
Mobile Clinical and Diagnostic Facility
Solar powered mobile clinic, India
BHRI Mobile Programs:
1) Adult urgent care, emergency and transitional ICU care clinic.
2) Longitudinal and home-based care clinic for underserved communities.
3) Community based mobile diagnostic and research clinic.